Monday, September 28, 2009

Another day another weighin

Hrm, well things went rather interestingly for me at weigh in this morning... 66.5kg. Now that is a loss of 2.6kg. Definitely not healthy, but I ate so well. I suspect the real culprit for my high loss was the vodka on Saturday night and how I couldn't keep anything down Saturday night or Sunday morning. I also didn't eat very much yesterday, so I suspect it will go up.

I am NEVER drinking vodka again. I had 3 drinks (no more) and I felt so ill. Luke had 1 drink and he said it didn't agree with his tummy. So I've determined that vodka is the evil of all evils. I think my poison of choice from now on will be cider. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think I've reached the age where spirits are just no longer my friend lol!

Karina, hope the scales showed you love this weekend. I think it's good that it had some movement even though it wasn't in the direction you hoped for - it may mean that your plateu is over! My fingers are crossed for you. I'm so proud that you've kept plugging away at it!

In summary:
current weight: 66.5
next goal: -2.5
Goal: - 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment