Monday, September 7, 2009

Mojo-ing September

I had a pleasant little surprise this morning when I weighed myself 68.5kg! I've been monitoring it daily (and nightly). I find it really interesting how much food weight someone can gain and how much water can affect your weigh in. How late you eat dinner is another good one. Intriguing isn't it!?

It's nice to finally have made my first goal. I'm sure it's going to fluctuate like crazy in the next week, but if by Monday next week I'm lower than this, I'll know for sure my weight is declining.

YAY I'm in a healthy BMI again!

Somethings that have contributed to this loss. Not drinking 2 nights of the weekend even though I had pressure to do it. By not drinking, I didn't over eat (I think there was more peer pressure to eat the damn pizza). I also danced. All in all it's a fairy winning combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment