Friday, September 25, 2009

Goodnight out and about.

I really need to be getting ready for work, but I just wanted to quickly update on my daily weigh in: 67.8kg! I had a bit of a shock on Monday - 900g gain (69.1kg). Eeep! I've managed to lose that and a bit more, although my body does weird things during that time of the month like... gain 900g and then be under my normal weight, and then the next week, I'll gain a bit more weight again. Silly TTOTM. We'll see what it says on Monday.

I did something I was really proud of last night. I went out to Sublime for pizza and I stopped at 3 slices. I allocated for 2, but I just wanted that third (2 really isn't enough). The best part is, I felt full!!! So I'm really proud of me! Also, I just drank water (no alcomohols)!



No comments:

Post a Comment