Monday, September 14, 2009

Another mo-joing in September

Well it's less. 68.2.kg... not bad really. Although a loss of 300g isn't exactly what I had in mind. Considering how little exercise I did, I actually think it's a rather good achievement.

Just for fun I went and checked a whole bunch of BMI calculators. I found that most of them said I was in a normal range but there was one that said I was overweight for a 25 year old. If I was 30 years old I would be in a healthy weight range - wtf? If I maintained this weight for the next 5 years, I could be in a health weight range lol!

I should get ready for work. So lazy. I might edit a bit extra in later.

In summary:
Was: 68.5
Now:68.2
To mini goal: - 700g (67.5)
GOAL: -5.2kg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz i see your still going strong....the scales moved no not a loss i gained 500gms but lost 4cm its all such a mind game now.....a person could go crazy LOL....Im struggling a bit because of the scales but if i focus on image will help as i can see me shrinking so can hubby:)i just want to smash the scales big time now literally that is lol anyways still havent had much time to catch up on things...just thought id have a quick look and see where your at....check in soon cheers karina x

    ReplyDelete